Commercial Cleaning Tips to Help Your Employees Become More Productive
There are some spots in your office that accumulate more dirt and dust than others. They can interrupt the normal working process of your employees and decrease their productivity. In order to make sure that you will get the work you are paying them for done, you’d better hire a commercial cleaning specialist to keep the office clean and tidy!
Here are some of the dirtiests spots in the office which your office cleaners should work harder on:
- The buttons of your vending machine
- The sink-faucet handles
- The refrigerator door handles
- The microwave door handles
- The water fountain buttons
- The keyboard and mouse
- Desk phones
- Coffee pots and dispensers
- Common refrigerators
Despite getting these areas regularly cleaned, you can also do some de-cluttering tricks which can help you boost the productivity of your workers and make them feel cozy while they are in the office. Here are our suggestions:
- Ask your workers to organize all of their books on a bookshelf near their desks. A nice collection of books is always useful, especially in an office environment. Plus, when books are not left on the desks, those surfaces are cleaned easier.
- Set up a rule that no one should leave any food around their desks even if it is packed. This will protect your office from pest infestations, as well as mold and bacteria growth.
- Hire a commercial cleaning specialist to clean your office in Buckhead, Atlanta, GA at least twice a week! Etna Commercial Cleaning is a good choice! If you are interested in working with us, call (770) 545-6444!